Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors are required to provide a Conflict of Interest Statement which is available at http://www.icmje.org/downloads/coi_disclosure.zip.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Revmatologiia (Sofia) is committed to upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We adhere closely to the requirements of the leading associations in the field, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICJME) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements.
Each manuscript submitted to the journal Revmatologiia should be accompanied by a Conflict of Interest Statement from all authors stating the absence or existence of a conflict of interest and, if such a conflict exists, indicate its nature and identify sources of funding for publication (grants, scientific research institution, association, other entity), or a lack thereof. All authors are required to provide a Conflict of Interest Statement which is available at http://www.icmje.org/downloads/coi_disclosure.zip.